14 of November 2008[Friday]
Last day of school......
My form 4 schooling day is at last finish
I got to say bye bye to form 4 and move to next year form 5
scary year,senior year, exited year ,nice year, stressful year....and more
Yesterday I worked OT so super tired....slept around 12am after I done everything.....
Woke up around 5.30am and I don't think I sleep well because when I close my eye, my mind is all about numbers and photo.......
Ate one twigies then uncle reached my house.....
and the time is 6.20am
Oh my gosh, uncle today only need to fetch me alone to school .My house to my school only take 15 minutes [if didn't jam on the way]
well today didn't jam.....I reached school around 6.30am
oh my gosh....last day of school and I reached so so so early......
First time in this year, I reached school so so so early....can't believe
walk in to the hall alone and feel so so lonely and I can't see any other friends...except rama
sad.....
I took my Bm work and started to do.........
lets the photo talk....

The bm work.....
so many

seeking for friends but can't see any because the time only 6.35++
sad

still looking out.....

Normally around 6.40+++am
the hall will have some friends but today...it empty....
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!

The pondok

The walkway that I always walked....

During perhimpunan, I only see 4 out of 34 friends from 4C came to school
oh my gosh......
and today 4 classes combined together to get a line
girl one line, boy one line
girls line is longer than boys line...
I stand to most front followed by Sonya
Already 11 months we didn't queue in a line because we studied in different classes.....
So I really miss it.....
hehe
Back to class.......not our class....
4A with 4B,4C with 4D

People start playing

Me and Pn.Lijah....
One of my favorite teacher......
She taught me geography in form2 and 3 and bm in form 4

Jason who come late to school

exam papers.....

messy table

Sam took this when I was doing homework
got to rush.....



The only good boy...he didn't mess with others friends and he just sat on the chair and read his novel

poker time

4D, Stephanie giving out their Bm paper.

Jason and Kar Chun

still playing without feeling bored

and I still doing homework


Laksa from canteen and make me stomach aid

Me and Pn.Hazrimah
She leaving us.....
one of my favorite teacher also.....
She taught me Bm in form 2 , EST and PJK in form 4
She played badminton with me during PJK.... and more
Will miss you teacher, wish you all the best and take care

Sam with teacher

Mei Kuan and Sam with teacher

Leanne with teacher

Sonya with teacher

Pn.Hazrimah....

4A and 4B

Me and Mei Kuan went back to class because I want to get my EST paper 2
my class...

messy

dirty

Mei Kuan tidy up and try to find the papers
haiz

I want this......
so nice, so cute and so nice to play
but it belong to Jason

Me and Mei Kuan

hehe

Mei and Jason

Below are some photo taken by Sam when me,Sonya and Mei chatting




hehe

They still playing....





Sonya tied up Jason shoelace






finish......how he going to walk home???

Listening to songs....



The clock show 12.34pm
Yes.......
It's over....
Holiday start....

Well today I got my result
Overall ok la
no fail....but got a lot improvement
happy
hehe

Wish everyone Happy holiday and must take care......
see you guys soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home