16 of November 2008[Sunday]
Last night I rearranged my eraser collection ....
Love it so much.....
My collection....
Morning, went to badminton training, today classes quite tiring...
hehe because need to run a lot of rounds.....
but it very fun
After that, went to wushu class.....

this is what it look like ...
hehe me...
This boy is my clock
because he always will wear watch...
hehe
thanks
can't see me head....
haiz..who the cameraman???
ok...my head is there...
Wei Ying
the stick is very heavy...
Why am I standing there???
Actually I request them to hold the stick like that
actually the stick for me is quite light...
hehe
I swinging the stick
ok it is done...
Around 5pm,went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi
because today is the last day for the fun park nearby
Before that, went to shopping....
at last,I can go shopping...
First stop.....uniform for my brother....
This is how he look like...
I helping him to tuck in the uniform but at the same time also take photo
haha
hehe
Have dinner at Kenny Rogers then headed to Euro Fun park around 8.20pm
Walking to the fun park
I didn't play anything fun except the kids coaster
because my chest started to pain again...
stupid...haiz
The eye of Euro Fun Park


empty car but it moving..

So syok playing
360 degree turn
do you dare to play?

Tom playing hot air balloon

Car crash...

I only play this...
Sister Jialin and me
Tom and mum
the head of caterpillar

He played this game for 3 times
without feeling bored...
kids....what to do?
Saw my favorite sticker while shopping....
grab and buy...
hehe
4 of them...
cost me about Rm36
The teeth...
Transportation
Yummy cake or desert
Yummy sushi
hehe
Last night I rearranged my eraser collection ....
Love it so much.....
My collection....Morning, went to badminton training, today classes quite tiring...
hehe because need to run a lot of rounds.....
but it very fun
After that, went to wushu class.....

this is what it look like ...
hehe me...
This boy is my clockbecause he always will wear watch...
hehe
thanks
can't see me head....haiz..who the cameraman???
ok...my head is there...
Wei Yingthe stick is very heavy...
Why am I standing there???
Actually I request them to hold the stick like thatactually the stick for me is quite light...
hehe
I swinging the stick
ok it is done...Around 5pm,went to Jusco Bukit Tinggi
because today is the last day for the fun park nearby
Before that, went to shopping....
at last,I can go shopping...
First stop.....uniform for my brother....
This is how he look like...
I helping him to tuck in the uniform but at the same time also take photohaha
heheHave dinner at Kenny Rogers then headed to Euro Fun park around 8.20pm
Walking to the fun parkI didn't play anything fun except the kids coaster
because my chest started to pain again...
stupid...haiz
The eye of Euro Fun Park

empty car but it moving..
So syok playing
360 degree turndo you dare to play?

Tom playing hot air balloon
Car crash...
I only play this...
Sister Jialin and me
Tom and mum
the head of caterpillar
He played this game for 3 timeswithout feeling bored...
kids....what to do?
Saw my favorite sticker while shopping....
grab and buy...
hehe
4 of them...cost me about Rm36
The teeth...
Transportation
Yummy cake or desert
Yummy sushi
heheLabels: happy and tiring day 5
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
