9 of November 2008[Sunday]
Today,is a very special day...
because today is my dad birthday
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to papa,
Happy birthday to you.
Wish you have a healthy body, all the best and wish your wishes comes true
No matter what happen,
you are always my best dad
I love you dad...
muaks
Dear dad...
I promise I won't let you down
I will study hard.....
I will get a better result in SPM and my future....
You are always the best...
You always buy me a lot things
even though you always said I waste money....
I love you always
so
you must take care...don't smoke too much...
I love you, dad
There a cake to you,
simple and tasty cake.....
I will bake to you one day
hehe
Hope you like it..
Me and my dad when we visit Melaka
that time...
I still very young...
I so tall....
Dad looking at me...
hehe
I was s small in size...
hehe
Happy Birthday ,dad......
I love you....
take care
don't smoke too much a!!!!!
Today,is a very special day...
because today is my dad birthday
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to papa,
Happy birthday to you.
Wish you have a healthy body, all the best and wish your wishes comes true
No matter what happen,
you are always my best dad
I love you dad...
muaks
Dear dad...
I promise I won't let you down
I will study hard.....
I will get a better result in SPM and my future....
You are always the best...
You always buy me a lot things
even though you always said I waste money....
I love you always
so
you must take care...don't smoke too much...
I love you, dad
There a cake to you,simple and tasty cake.....
I will bake to you one day
hehe
Hope you like it..
that time...
I still very young...
Dad looking at me...
hehe
I was s small in size...
hehe
Happy Birthday ,dad......
I love you....
take care
don't smoke too much a!!!!!
Labels: happy birthday...
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
