10 of November 2008[Monday]
Third day of work
After work, helped my mum to clean her class.
I was too bored
until I drew my Cloud-square on the blackboard
My mum scolded me because I didn't help her to do work
and I was playing around...
this the original....
The cap or .....is design from Sonya....
my doll must be always be happy
sad....
my mood now
Argh...
Blek...
At night,
I get my result from Mei Kuan.
I really really very disappointed on myself
and
super regret
I did studied and understand all the facts
but
I still get such a low mark
ARGH
T________________________T
anyone can tell me what is my mistake?
why the effort that I give up didn't pay me back?
Maybe I don't understand at all
ARGH
I grab from others blog.....
Whatever things happen in the future,
I won't give up
I will never give up
Gambateh Jiayin
holiday is not your holiday
Must study hard and pay back to your final year exam
Gambateh.....
Third day of work
After work, helped my mum to clean her class.
I was too bored
until I drew my Cloud-square on the blackboard
My mum scolded me because I didn't help her to do work
and I was playing around...
this the original....
The cap or .....is design from Sonya....my doll must be always be happy
sad....my mood now
Argh...
Blek...At night,
I get my result from Mei Kuan.
I really really very disappointed on myself
and
super regret
I did studied and understand all the facts
but
I still get such a low mark
ARGH
T________________________T
anyone can tell me what is my mistake?
why the effort that I give up didn't pay me back?
Maybe I don't understand at all
ARGH
I grab from others blog.....Whatever things happen in the future,
I won't give up
I will never give up
Gambateh Jiayin
holiday is not your holiday
Must study hard and pay back to your final year exam
Gambateh.....
Labels: sad day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
