4th of November 2008[Tuesday]
1 more day to go
Never Give Up

Today, Physics paper 3 and 1
Paper 3
first time I do exam paper until my heart want to jump out
I didn't read the question properly
at the last 5 minutes....
when I recheck everything...
I only see 'Tabulate your answer'
I didn't tabulate the answer...
I only did the calculation
I didn't tabulate 2 question
and
I left 5 minutes to do the table
First time....I heart want to jump out and my very first time done the exam paper on time
Luckily, I managed to finish up two table
but my line all not straight because I drew with shaky hand
I learn a lesson....MUST OPEN EYE BIG BIG WHEN READ QUESTION

Paper 1
managed to finish
but again,again and again ....not confident with my answer.....
for now....I got around 15 wrong ...
hehe

Haha
tomorrow is the last day for exam
Addmath paper 1, sivik and Sejarah paper 1
I just only going to study for addmath and sejarah
and tonight , I not going to sleep......
hehe
hopefully, I can stand for the last night of exam

Gambateh
Never Give Up
Jia You, Jia You
....Jiayin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home