3 of November 2008[Monday]
2 more days to go....

Today, everyone seem tired
maybe because of malam mesra....
the malam mesra end around 11.45pm
but
I went back earlier since I stay a bit far compare with my friends
Feon look super tired today...

Back to topic....exam
today, English paper 2 and moral paper
English paper 2
can do....and again not confident with all the answer...
haha
anyone can help me to solve this problem????
I think I know the solution to solve it...
Study more and work hard.....

Moral paper....
I managed to memories all the moral nilai....
haha
happy lor... 36 nilai....
Actually I memories all the nilai on Sunday night after I back from malam mesra
but...
I forgot some of the key word
In the paper....
I going to lose 4 mark since I eraser the 'kan' word.....
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow......
Physics paper 3 and paper 1
I will try my best
because I think physics is my weakest subject
but
I not going to give up
Never Give Up....

all the best to me
and
Bless me
2 more days....
Never Give Up
Gambateh
....Jiayin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home