13 of November 2008[Thursday]
I just back from work
yes....
I worked over time[OT]
This is my first time work over time
Super tired....
Normally, I worked until 1 or 2 pm
but today...
I worked until 9.55pm....night time
from morning 7.55am until 9.55pm
Wah...such a long time

Today, I worked as a cameraman , delivery girl and more....
Cameraman, take all the photo for the children
but quiet happy......
Delivery girl, I took all the teachers order from class then took the order to the office and then took all the order back to the teacher....
::: the order is.....report card.....:::
hehe
lame....
The whole afternoon starting around 2.00pm...I played with all the photo
The photo is ordered by the parent.....
The total of the photo is-----1400pieces....
I need to distribute all the photo to according to the parent order....
Now, in my mind...all is number.....
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0
Wah.....
Luckily I managed to finish distribute it...
I not the only person who distribute it.....
I also get others teacher help
hehe

My feelings about OT
-.very hungry
-.very thirsty
-.very tired
-.whole body feel pain because need to sit on a small chair...
-.very dark...[night time]
-.body feel sticky
and more....

My losses because of OT
-.one episode of Legend of Bruce Lee
-.nap time
-.news time
-.dining with family because mama cooked curry.....
-.my timetable ruined , I planed to finish up my tuition work by today because tomorrow got tuition.....I always last minute....
and more

Very tired
got to sleep
Tomorrow is the last day I go to school this year....
Kind of sad...
hehe
Good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home