11 of November 2008[Tuesday]
Woke up around 7.00am
super tired
working the whole day
I sign out around 1.30++pm
but
I went home around 7.00pm
Today, I first day teaching kids do homework
or
Teach them tuition
quite nice to play actually
but kind of tiring
because need to walk around their table and see whether they can catch up...
and
I need to help them to copy down the question on the whiteboard which is given out by the teacher
Of course, I not the teacher, I just the assistant help the teacher
hehe

After the tuition, I went to the office and asked for things that I can do
I got a bit regret after asking this question
because I need to sit and face the computer and key in the number of photo ordered by parent
I use around 4 hours plus plus to key in everything
I also left up some number....
I do until my eye pain and blur
because all the numbers and all kinds of handwriting I need to face it...
Haiz....
but
what can do? Is a work ok!!!!!

11/11 /2008
also is Huey Yi birthday
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Huey Yi,
Happy birthday to you.
Wish you wishes and dreams comes true
all the best and good luck in your future
love you always, lao po...
hehe
I did gave you your present earlier...
hope you like it

There a birthday cake to you
hope you like it....
Happy sweet 16 birthday...

Me and Huey Yi
She is a very hardworking ,clever and intelligent girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home