30 of October[Thursday]
3 more days to go
Never Give Up

Today, is my hardest exam day
why???
Chinese paper 2 is so so so so very very very hard
plus...I feel sleepy
I fall in sleep for 5 minutes when I was doing to paper
oh my gosh....
what happen to me????

Math paper 2
My hardest paper....
I didn't do well
for me, addmath is easier than math
I can't do math.....
who can help?????

After school, went to see Pn.Ngu
purpose..to buy malam mesra ticket
Me, Feon, Abel and Jason Low is going to sit in one table
I don't want to sit alone
anyone going to malam mesra????
I can't wait to go...
I want to see my friends performance
I surely will post about malam mesra...
but not on Sunday until Wednesday night
because....exam
I only will post it on Wednesday night.........
That day is last day of exam
haha

The ticket...
haha
This year, the design of ticket is nicer than last two year....

Back view..

The schedule..


Tom put the camera bag with his dog Tracky....

Tom look so cute but with his bottle

hehe

Today is Pei Ling birthday
Happy birthday girl
wish your wishes and dreams comes true
all the best and good luck
and
Where is my folio????

Hope to see your gold medal next year....

Basketball Birthday Cake... to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home