31 of October 2008[Friday]
Today, I ponteng sekolah...
haha
because today school has graduation day
Me, form 4...so basically no need to go
haha
No Bm tuition today....
just went to addmath tuition
Didn't attend to chemistry tuition
because need to celebrate birthday to Jialin...
A very good reason to ponteng tuition
haha
Dear Sister Jialin,
seriously...I don't like you
because you always bully me
not bully by action
but bully from mouth
always say me bad.....
I admit that I am very troublesome , noisy, naughty, annoying and more more more
but this is me...
Anyway.....
I love you...
haha
wish you Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Jialin,
Happy birthday to you...
Wish you all the best and good luck
May all your wishes and dreams comes true
Birthday girl...
Give you a pumpkin as Halloween present ,at the same time give you pumpkin as birthday present
hehe
Pumpkin....
and
a lovely cake.....
can see but can't eat......
if you want to eat....
I buy one for you lor.....
Again....
Happy Birthday
Hope you will forgive me on anything I make you angry....
hehe
Today, I ponteng sekolah...
haha
because today school has graduation day
Me, form 4...so basically no need to go
haha
No Bm tuition today....
just went to addmath tuition
Didn't attend to chemistry tuition
because need to celebrate birthday to Jialin...
A very good reason to ponteng tuition
haha
Dear Sister Jialin,
seriously...I don't like you
because you always bully me
not bully by action
but bully from mouth
always say me bad.....
I admit that I am very troublesome , noisy, naughty, annoying and more more more
but this is me...
Anyway.....
I love you...
haha
wish you Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Jialin,
Happy birthday to you...
Wish you all the best and good luck
May all your wishes and dreams comes true
Birthday girl...
Give you a pumpkin as Halloween present ,at the same time give you pumpkin as birthday present
hehe
Pumpkin....
anda lovely cake.....
can see but can't eat......
if you want to eat....
I buy one for you lor.....
Again....
Happy Birthday
Hope you will forgive me on anything I make you angry....
hehe
Sister,Jiayin
Labels: happy day 28
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
