29 of October[Wednesday]
today is my second day of work
tired
got to wake up early in the morning
and
today work is......to take care only one kid...
I like to take care a group of kids better than a kid...
haha
In work... I found a very cute girl...she is 4 years old and she is very very very small size
her size is like 3 years old girl..Like to carry her because she is super light.....
haha
Back to tuition..
today, English tuition....
we have a special class
We watch movie.....I don't know what the name
we didn't watch all, just part of it....
Have an activity after that,
We need to design a symbol or logo for our self
and
imaging a super power that have in our body..
Me, as Jack is a baker in the morning while is a fighter in the night
fight for the right...hit all the bad person
my symbol
I know there are no any connection between my story and my symbol...
lame
the colour pen is really nice to use
the colour very nice...
Jia Min symbol
if you see properly, you may a person
Mr.Carrot Juice
Le Sot logo and me
Le Sot logo if you overturn, it look like a shit
hehe
My essay and my logo
Xin Hui a.k.a Bruce Lee and Jiang Tian log
Xin Hui logo a bit look like toilet symbol
Jiang Tian symbol with a pair of wing and a high heel
My logo with Jia Min logo
Whose baby feet????
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
Wei Le essay and Wei Le baby feet....
....END....
Tomorrow Chinese paper 2 and Math paper 2
Chinese...die lor
but I will try my best
Math....I will try not to do any silly mistake....
bless me
Gambateh
Never Give Up
Jiayin
today is my second day of work
tired
got to wake up early in the morning
and
today work is......to take care only one kid...
I like to take care a group of kids better than a kid...
haha
In work... I found a very cute girl...she is 4 years old and she is very very very small size
her size is like 3 years old girl..Like to carry her because she is super light.....
haha
Back to tuition..
today, English tuition....
we have a special class
We watch movie.....I don't know what the name
we didn't watch all, just part of it....
Have an activity after that,
We need to design a symbol or logo for our self
and
imaging a super power that have in our body..
Me, as Jack is a baker in the morning while is a fighter in the night
fight for the right...hit all the bad person
my symbolI know there are no any connection between my story and my symbol...
lame
the colour pen is really nice to usethe colour very nice...
Jia Min symbolif you see properly, you may a person
Mr.Carrot Juice
Le Sot logo and meLe Sot logo if you overturn, it look like a shit
hehe
My essay and my logo
Xin Hui a.k.a Bruce Lee and Jiang Tian logXin Hui logo a bit look like toilet symbol
Jiang Tian symbol with a pair of wing and a high heel
My logo with Jia Min logo
Whose baby feet????......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
Wei Le essay and Wei Le baby feet........END....
Tomorrow Chinese paper 2 and Math paper 2
Chinese...die lor
but I will try my best
Math....I will try not to do any silly mistake....
bless me
Gambateh
Never Give Up
Jiayin
Labels: happy and tiring day
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
