23 of October 2008[Wednesday]
5 more days to go
Gambateh
Never give up
Today
Chemistry paper 1 and paper 2
Paper 1
oh my gosh
I not sure with my all answer
I think I only will correct 20 over 50
going to fail
haha
Paper 2
For me
ok la
I still can do
but but
all my facts WRONG
don't know lor
need to see how teacher mark
Today is the 6th day of exam
My worst exam day in this year
I finish up my 700ml of water during paper 1
and
500 ml of water during paper 2
I whole body very pain
and
also my head
I have sore throat which make me fever
worst exam day ever
ARGH
why don't the sick come and look after me after exam?
nicer
can ponteng....
hehe
Argh
tomorrow
EST 2 and Physics paper 2
EST I don't know what to study
the field is toooo wide
Physics die lor
I not good in physics
haha
Oh ya.
My school going to have a small Prom at Sri Sedaya hall
anyone want to go with me?
I have no friend to go with
all my friends don't want go
and
I don't want sit alone with stranger
hehe
the ticket is RM 50
Date = 2 of November 2008[Sunday]
Time =7.30pm to 11pm
Dress = red carpet traditional cloths
anyone interested?
5 more days to go
Gambateh
Never give up
Today
Chemistry paper 1 and paper 2
Paper 1
oh my gosh
I not sure with my all answer
I think I only will correct 20 over 50
going to fail
haha
Paper 2
For me
ok la
I still can do
but but
all my facts WRONG
don't know lor
need to see how teacher mark
Today is the 6th day of examMy worst exam day in this year
I finish up my 700ml of water during paper 1
and
500 ml of water during paper 2
I whole body very pain
and
also my head
I have sore throat which make me fever
worst exam day ever
ARGH
why don't the sick come and look after me after exam?
nicer
can ponteng....
hehe
Argh
tomorrow
EST 2 and Physics paper 2
EST I don't know what to study
the field is toooo wide
Physics die lor
I not good in physics
haha
Oh ya.
My school going to have a small Prom at Sri Sedaya hall
anyone want to go with me?
I have no friend to go with
all my friends don't want go
and
I don't want sit alone with stranger
hehe
the ticket is RM 50
Date = 2 of November 2008[Sunday]
Time =7.30pm to 11pm
Dress = red carpet traditional cloths
anyone interested?
Labels: exam day 6
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
