22 of October 2008[Wednesday]
6 more days to go
haiz

Today,
chemistry paper 3 and Bm paper 1
oh my gosh....
Chemistry paper 3
I going to fail
I know how to answer all the question
but...
all my answer WRONG
ARGH
hate myself
the paper total up is 54 marks
and
I going to lost it
haha

Bm1
my finger and hand pain
I used 5 pieces of paper
haha
first time I used that much of paper during exam
I listen to Cikgu Tan advice
hehe
The komsas I studied didn't come out
argh
die la.....
now
my Bm only can depend on my essay
ARGH
T__________T

Tomorrow,
Chemistry 1 and chemistry 2
please give me the power to do it
please
bless me.....

Today is also Stephanie birthday
Happy Birthday
wish your dreams and wishes comes true
all the best and good luck
hehe

Stephanie and me
after the basketball game

You like sport
give you this Nike sport shoe cake as a present
hope you like it
hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home