24 of October 2008{ Friday}
4 more days to go
but
4 days in two week
oh my gosh

Today have EST 1 and Physics Paper 2
I sick very sick
I can't concentrate in my both paper
When I was doing Physics
I felt like going home
I sit under fan
is colder
I can't stand even though I put on jacket
I super duper cool
My friends said
"Later go home, take a long rest .Is good for you."
and
"Why you come to school, you sick lor."
I replied :" I can't, got three tuition
cannot miss."
and
"my mum asked me not to come, have a rest at home, but exam I can't miss it I don't want to fail."

Est 1 is very hard
Section A harder than section B
Before exam, I think Est essay will come out about diseases
and
It happen
But I didn't do any research
so
going to fail lor

Physics paper 2
I was very cold
My friend saw the way I walk to toilet like will faint anytime
haiz
I know how to answer all the question
but
again
I not confident in my answer
haha
I quickly finish up and ask permission from teacher to go home
I went to call
but my sister didn't come to fetch me
T________T
I was suffering under a very cold condition and my forehead was very hot
I can't stand anymore
ARGH

After my mum fetch me from school
I went to clinic because my whole body is very pain and very cold
that time, I have the temperature 38.3'C
The doctor gave me 4 medicine
OH my gosh
I hate medicine
the medicine that I hate the most is Cough
The taste super bitter and sour
I hate it
but, I got to eat it
In the clinic, I saw an advertisement
in the advertisement,
said that
"Exam, must be there, do not miss it"
I told my mum, see the advertisement also ask us not to miss any exam
haha
help me
went home, and took my lunch
after lunch, got to eat medicine
I hate it
I slept for 4 to 5 hours
and
I don't want to wake up
very tired

Just now, my temperature was 39.4'C
oh my gosh,
so hot
Now, my temperature is 38.5'C
huh....

This time, is my first time having high fever in this year
I have a plan
That is do not get any fever in this year
but
my plan fail
feel sad

Got to go
go to sleep
Haiz
I miss my three tuition and the time with my friends
Bless me
to get well soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home