21 of October 2008[Tuesday]
7 days more
exam will be end
why am I counting everyday????
Am I too nervous about the result?????????
don't know la

Today,
have math paper 1 and add math paper 2
Argh
Math paper....
I have 8 question which I confident with my answer
and
After exam, I checked my answer with my friends
and
I got 4 to 5 wrong
Argh
I going to lose my A2 in my math...
Haiz....

Add math paper 2
I know how to answer all the question
but
I not confident with my answer again
because, when I do practice,I always will miss up the detail given
at the end,
I WRONG and lose mark
don't know la

Tomorrow,
Chemistry paper 3 and BM2
Chemistry, I will try my best,
while
BM2
I going to write until time-up
hopefully my hand and finger can stand for it
haha
bless me

Never give up
....Jiayin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home