20 of October 2008(Monday)
Today
third day of end year end exam
8 more days to go
Gambateh
Today, English paper 2
Oh my gosh....
section A come out a talk
Argh...
I don't know how.....
Anyway, I tried my best to write out the speech
Section B
have my favorite
which is about National Service[NS]
I love to write essay about NS
haha

Sejarah paper 2
huh...
Yesterday, Sunday
I start study at 5.30pm until 2.00am
then
I go to have my sleep
in the end, a big PANDA eye happen to me
first time
haha
During sejarah, I tried my best to answer....
anything I remember ,I just write it in
I don't care whether is right or wrong
Just write only...
haha

Today
is also Sonya birthday
Happy Birthday to you...
Wish your dreams and wishes comes true...
all the best and good luck
never give up
remember not to stress yourself too much....
hehe

Hope you will like this cake.....

Got to go
got to study.....
Gambateh Jiayin
never give up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home