Sorry

I felt sorry
and
I knew that I already hurt her
but
what should I do?
I knew
my action was too rude
but
...............
haiz
don't know how to explain.....
After I heard what she said and explain.
I knew that I hurt her
I make her felt difficult...
I don't know
After knowing all the truth
may I join back choir?
I really miss choir
but
I scare people will talk bad about me
I promise I will go to practice
if the practice crash with my tuition or badminton or anything
I'm sorry
but
I promise that I will go to practice as much as possible
bless me please....
I promise I will hard extra hard
I promise
I promise

Me and she
I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said sorry to her
but
I don't know whether she accept my apologize or what.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know
I confuse
I don't know
I don't know how to face her in the future time
I don't know

Sometime
I think I'm a hot-tempered girl
sometimes
I can't even control my mind or my action
Maybe
Friendship is very important to me
I look it too ..................
I don't know
but
but
but
I love my friends...
maybe too much of love make me hard to let it go
and
bring it back

This is the second time I have a big 'fight' with her
I admit my action is very rude
I just want to said SORRY to her
I don't want our nearly 8 years of friendship to end like this
I miss our past time
I knew her since we were standard 3
I still remember how I get to know her and more.....
We share our difficultly and many memories together
We did moon cake together
We work together after PMR
a lot more....
I'm sorry

I would ask her one question
: can we still be friend?

I will wait for you answer....... no matter is positive or negative.....

Noted: I not a lesbian

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    do not worry much. . .

    这只是误会. . .
    Anonymous said...
    不是我不要选。。。。。。。。只是我怕了

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home