I totally can't stand on her anymore
can't
her attitude and the way she spoke to me
make me can't stand her anymore
let listen to what she said
She said:"嘿, 姓潘那个...如果你再不去 practice的话, 我就 cancel 你的名字.. 我不要听你的借口
for example badminton.
what eh Poon...my name is Jiayin not Poon.
She doesn't have any right to call my Poon
doesn't respect my family
Some more is she the leader for SABC choir?
Does she has any right to cancel my name?
If she is, just let me know
tell me
answer me
Today is my first time to not going to practice after the competition
As usual
every Sunday morning, I have badminton from 8.30am to 10.30am
after that, I have wushu from 11.00am to 1.00pm
I can't skip my classes
really.....
my schedule on Sunday morning is full
To settle my problem about choir
I quit SABC choir
reason
I don't have time to practice on Sunday morning
If the practice is on Saturday, then I can go......
seriously, I felt very sad...I don't want to quit the choir
but
she totally pissed me off
My dream is gone
totally gone
I going to miss choir.....
haiz
To settle the problem between me and she
I want to break up{in friendship} with her
she doesn't respect me at all
I can't stand on her anymore
her attitude and how she treat me
make me felt angry
see what she said to me in chat box
ok
I not going to sit with her in tuition
The place she present, I will be absent
I not going to talk with her
no
no
no
End......me and she.
can't
her attitude and the way she spoke to me
make me can't stand her anymore
let listen to what she said
She said:"嘿, 姓潘那个...如果你再不去 practice的话, 我就 cancel 你的名字.. 我不要听你的借口
for example badminton.
what eh Poon...my name is Jiayin not Poon.
She doesn't have any right to call my Poon
doesn't respect my family
Some more is she the leader for SABC choir?
Does she has any right to cancel my name?
If she is, just let me know
tell me
answer me
Today is my first time to not going to practice after the competition
As usual
every Sunday morning, I have badminton from 8.30am to 10.30am
after that, I have wushu from 11.00am to 1.00pm
I can't skip my classes
really.....
my schedule on Sunday morning is full
To settle my problem about choir
I quit SABC choir
reason
I don't have time to practice on Sunday morning
If the practice is on Saturday, then I can go......
seriously, I felt very sad...I don't want to quit the choir
but
she totally pissed me off
My dream is gone
totally gone
I going to miss choir.....
haiz
To settle the problem between me and she
I want to break up{in friendship} with her
she doesn't respect me at all
I can't stand on her anymore
her attitude and how she treat me
make me felt angry
see what she said to me in chat box
ok
I not going to sit with her in tuition
The place she present, I will be absent
I not going to talk with her
no
no
no
End......me and she.
Labels: super angry me
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't know how to describe
the way you said
totally hurt my heart
sometimes the way you talk really hurt my heart
I don't know how to tell you
If I tell you straight a way
I scare I will hurt you
I don't know!!!!!