12 of September{Friday}
I brought camera to school again...
haha
reason?
because our English teacher Miss Kang going back to university and continue her study
and
that day was her last day teaching us....
Wish Miss Kang
all the best,
good luck
stay happy always,
stay healthy always,
and
most important
smile always
hehe
Miss you teacher...
Before that.....
I make a ring to my wife..Huey Yi
and
that is a super huge diamond....
I grad from notice board behind me
haha
My hand with the watch....
As ketua kebersihan
got to clean the whiteboard[pura-pura]
because
that day
Fadhli absent
and
I need to replace his work
haiz...
Me and Ms Kang.....
For more and more photo
please log on the 4 cerdik blog.
Huey Yi with the present.....

Me and Huey Yi...
Me, Shaun and Huey Yi
Chun Keat from 4 Bestari[pure science]
KC from 4 Dedikasi....[account]
End.....
for Friday............
I brought camera to school again...
haha
reason?
because our English teacher Miss Kang going back to university and continue her study
and
that day was her last day teaching us....
Wish Miss Kang
all the best,
good luck
stay happy always,
stay healthy always,
and
most important
smile always
hehe
Miss you teacher...
I make a ring to my wife..Huey Yi
and
that is a super huge diamond....
I grad from notice board behind me
haha
My hand with the watch....
got to clean the whiteboard[pura-pura]
because
that day
Fadhli absent
and
I need to replace his work
haiz...
For more and more photo
please log on the 4 cerdik blog.
End.....
for Friday............
Labels: happy day 25
1 Comment:
-
- 子•頤 said...
September 18, 2008 at 4:21 PMhey..my cbox is ther le..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
