I have my hair cut on Saturday [6 of Sept]
sad
my mum said that I even look like a boy....
haha
especially when I wear jersey pants
sad
T_______T
but
never mind
hair will grow.....

Sunday[7 of Sept]
as usual
morning go for badminton
but
Qiqi absent that day
because she need to company her brother to somewhere else....
haiz
I'm alone and lonely...
haiz
I can't play well that day
because I used different racket
and
I not usually use the racket
haiz,haiz
can't play nicely....
until I get back my racket....
haha................
At night, have addmath tuition....
Sunday night have tuition....
make me felt doesn't like a Sunday

Back to my topic ...
Charcoal = My phone....
My mum bought charcoal
and
I put my phone next to the charcoal
and
I found something funny or ???????
My phone look like a charcoal
My own opinion...
hehe
compare and see the same characteristic

See the characteristics ???
*same colour, black
*same size.....
but different function
haha
anyway
I love my phone
can't afford to lose it
love my phone forever
haha
L.O.V.E my P.H.O.N.E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home