Huh....
Sunday
24 of August
after badminton
went for wushu
Sunday
24 of August
after badminton
went for wushu



After wushu....while waiting for mum...
take photo
haha.....
tired
Monday
25 of August
I can't walk nicely on Monday
because my leg was super-duper pain....
too much training jumping and running...
plus
my wushu shoes have a big hole at the bottom
argh....
very pain
I can't walk down the staircase......
Tuesday
26 of August
dah la
my leg pain....
as me go to play basketball competition
represent my rumah Hijau
they put my name into the form
without telling
without my permission
what
I don't want to play basketball...
I love badminton more than I love basketball
one more thing
my friend only tell me last minute
what
I long time didn't play ready
suddenly ask me to play!!!!!
what!!!!
I can't play
So the morning
I spent all my time standing under the sun
watching other people play
plus
I can't go in to class and study......
Haiz....
but semangat rumah Hijau...
got to support ......
Wednesday
27 of August
nothing special
at night went to play badminton with Phae Gee as usual
but this time
my siblings following me to play....
because they need sport.....
haha
My friend, Mellisa who study in KL but stay at Bukit Rimau also joined us
nice nice
have more people to play with....
Thursday
28 of August
our F1 project got to redo
haiz
because our concept
is too common....
so got to redo
I left early for my Chinese class
and went to my friend father office
and start to discuss
at the end of the day
we come out NOTHING
because all boys there
I only girl there
boys love drum and guitar
so they were talking all about music
and listening to all the songs all the time
huh....
noisy plus headache
Friday
29 of August
got sambutan Hari Merdeka at school
me and my friends really enjoyed it
nice
although our sambutan only by singing 4 songs
1) Jalur Gemilang
2) Keranamu Malaysia
3) Cemerlang Gemilang Terbilang
4) 31 Ogos
I love 31 Ogos the most....
Feon didn't attend school today....
during recess.....
Michelle got her duty as AJK Koperasi
Sonya got to see Pn .Vasantha
me... got nothing to do
so recess alone
felt very weird......
because normally
3 or 4 of us will recess together
but today
haiz
got to recess alone...
After school
full day tuition....
Saturday
30 of August...
my sleeping time
I woke up at 10 am
do my thing
and then
went back to bed at 12 noon
and sleep until 4 pm
haha
too tired.....
Zzzz
At night
around 7.55++pm
went 1 Utama to fetch Jia Shin.....
Jia Shin is my cousin
Sunday
31 of August 2008
Malaysia menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan ke-51
Happy National Day
I can't watch the live of National Day
because got badminton and wushu.....
During Badminton
my badminton racket string 'putus'
argh
I was playing game
and 'putus' all the sudden
T____________T

At night
have dinner at an Organic Restaurant
the food nice
but the only thing I don't like was the black sesame sos
not nice for me
haha
Got to go.....
go sleep.....
tired ......
have dinner at an Organic Restaurant
the food nice
but the only thing I don't like was the black sesame sos
not nice for me
haha
Got to go.....
go sleep.....
tired ......
Labels: busy week 5
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
