23 of August{Saturday}
was an important day for me
because
I have singing competition
of course
I not singing solo
I can't stand alone on the stage
timid....
haha
I sang choir
also was my first time joining choir........
was my dream when I was primary school
haha
This also my first time in a group performing......
haha
In the end of the day.....
We didn't win....
but all of us tried best to perform.....
haiz
sad....
but
for me....personally
never mind
because this was our first time joining singing competition....
We only practice for a week.....
practice almost everyday....
huh.....
haiz
Morning........
I woke up early because I went to club house
and
played my favorite sport....
badminton......
because
I have singing competition
of course
I not singing solo
I can't stand alone on the stage
timid....
haha
I sang choir
also was my first time joining choir........
was my dream when I was primary school
haha
This also my first time in a group performing......
haha
In the end of the day.....
We didn't win....
but all of us tried best to perform.....
haiz
sad....
but
for me....personally
never mind
because this was our first time joining singing competition....
We only practice for a week.....
practice almost everyday....
huh.....
haiz
Morning........
I woke up early because I went to club house
and
played my favorite sport....
badminton......

my sister.... Jialin....
she was very very very noisy......
we played double....
and
when we played...
she kept talking talking
NON-STOP
haha
super noisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't stand.....
my friends...Phae Gee and Zhi Xuan...
Around 11.10+++am
went to Kimberly's house
and practice for the last time
her mum prepared some drink for us
and
I been tricked by my friends....
the drink super BITTER......
some of my friends drunk half......
haiz
super bitter
but is good ......
hehe
We finished around 12.10++pm
5.00pm....
reached Shah Alam Buddhist Center.....
our cloths
hanging at the back side of the white board....


Me, Connie and Kimberly....
The competition finish around 12.10++am
tired.....
after that
mum brought me to mcdonald
I super hungry..
haha
at last
I can eat spicy...
my favorite..
haha
Will upload more photo and video...... soon
the photo and video are still in digital camera.....
Labels: happy and sad 6
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




