Wednesday 3 of September 2008
and
Thursday 4 of September 2008
I brought camera to school
I get the permission from En.Darnalis
because want to take F1 project group photo
at the end of the day
I didn't take ANY photo of F1 project group photo
because on Wednesday
Terence Iran went out to help teacher
and
on Thursday
Daniel and Terence Iran absent to school
haiz
But
the happy thing was
I get to take photo of my classmates and friends...
haha
For hear more about my class
please log on to
http://u84cerdik2008.blogspot.com
thanks
Feon doing addmath
Huey Yi doing her homework
LK homework
and
I taking photo

Three of us love raisins
me , Huey Yi and Feon
we have raisins party
nice to eat lor....
Thailand Scout scarf
Feon bought when she visit to Thailand
nice.....

Feon love Puma
nice nice
her Puma watch is super nice....

My bear....
love and like it so much
very cute and special
all sports
I hope can buy a bigger size one
but hard to find ..
haiz
What she doing ????
Feon brought ***** to school....
me and Huey Yi
she is my wife and I'm her husband....
and
Thursday 4 of September 2008
I brought camera to school
I get the permission from En.Darnalis
because want to take F1 project group photo
at the end of the day
I didn't take ANY photo of F1 project group photo
because on Wednesday
Terence Iran went out to help teacher
and
on Thursday
Daniel and Terence Iran absent to school
haiz
But
the happy thing was
I get to take photo of my classmates and friends...
haha
For hear more about my class
please log on to
http://u84cerdik2008.blogspot.com
thanks
Feon doing addmath
Huey Yi doing her homeworkLK homework
and
I taking photo

Three of us love raisinsme , Huey Yi and Feon
we have raisins party
nice to eat lor....
Thailand Scout scarfFeon bought when she visit to Thailand
nice.....
Feon love Pumanice nice
her Puma watch is super nice....

My bear....love and like it so much
very cute and special
all sports
I hope can buy a bigger size one
but hard to find ..
haiz
What she doing ????Feon brought ***** to school....
me and Huey Yishe is my wife and I'm her husband....
Labels: happy day 23
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

don't emo
not good for health....
any problem you facing now?????