My phone

At last I get my my phone
It had been sent to repair shop more than two weeks......
I super-duper miss my phone
felt happy
because
at last
I can fell my 'fat and thick' phone at my side......
but
the sad thing was
the repairman reformat my phone
all my contact number GONE.....
what......
I lost all
all my primary friends , secondary friends and more ........contact number gone
sad
T_____________________T
Luckily my songs and photos never gone lost
haha

*********************************************
This few day.....
didn't play badminton....
because busying practicing singing
because competition is on this Saturday
sing
sing
sing
drink a lot water.........
visit toilet often these few day
haiz
.............................
haha

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    wat singing competition is dat??? where de???
    Anonymous said...
    is Buddhist choir competition
    location is at Shah Alam Buddhist Center
    hehe

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home