Busy and tiring week.....
at last can say 'hello' to computer.....
haha
Let start on last Sunday
................
haha
Let start on last Sunday
................
*******************************************
Sunday{10 of august}
as usual.....
morning woke up at 7.50++ am
and
start prepare myself to badminton.........
no wushu class today
haiz..........
4 week no wushu class ready........
haiz.........
Afternoon
company mum to Bukit Jalil
all the way to Bukit Jalil to listen for a talk........
the talk was about recycle.....
please log on to
www.justlifeshop.com/changeclimate
Love environment
I also bought the movie
the 11th hour......
nice movie
hehe
**************************************
Monday{ 11 of August}
as usual
morning went school
study
study
study
do homework
do homework
do homework
I got to complete my homework
for last week
I didn't attend classes for last whole week
because of need to do the Engineering exhibition.....
haha
a lot homework.....
especially addmath
haha
At night went to tuition.....
********************************************
Tuesday{12 of August}
as usual
went school
study
do homework
play, chat, talk with friends....
Did experiment during chemistry class......
nice
nice
but sad thing was
didn't bring camera to take photo
regret.......
haiz......
12 of August was my younger sister birthday
Happy Belated Birthday

Me and she went we went to Eye of Malaysiado we look alike?
***********************************
Wednesday{13 of August}
In school
got to redo the Tk 'experiment'
because of Naemah fault
and
I had a small fight with her
haha
because of her
we got to redo
If she let me and my group copy the result
then I won't fight with her
She copied our result
without helping us
when we were busy doing our experiment
we stand under the big and hot sun and do the experiment
she just stand a side without helping us
and asked for the result
When we asked for the result
She said:" you all can't copy my result because my result was different than you all."
then
I replied:" you copied our result and said that is different."
She said:"oh, I change a bit from you result.....so you all can't copy my result."
f her la
without our result
she can get her result?
she is not in our group
she is in other group
why don't she just copy the result from her group???????
f her la
my temperature increase that day
luckily....no fever....
haha
every Wednesday night
was
I and Phae Gee
with her brother
fun time
because we will go to club house
and
play badminton
haha
***************************************
Thursday{14 of August}
normal.....
some the Malay friends didn't went to school
because of addmath teacher wanted to check our homework
afternoon attended Chinese class
night went to tuition......
****************************************
Friday{15 of August}
After school
attended three tuition
which start on 3.30pm to 10.00pm......
tired.......
*******************************************
Saturday{16 of August}
most tiring Saturday ever...................
Morning had 'Badminton Dalaman "
peringkat sekolah
from morning 8.30++am
until
afternoon 4.30+++++pm......
tired + hot + hungry
but when see the competition held successfully
I felt happy
At night.......
went to club house and practice badminton because
Sunday got Friendly match......
so
conclusion for this whole day was
badminton whole day
haha
****************************************
Sunday{17 of August}
have friendly match with 'Wira Tangkis Putrajaya'
I personally don't like match
when I heard 'match' this word
I will start fell scare and panic
and can't concentrate in game
haiz
got to face it also......
*****************************************
today
Monday{18 of August}
today was my first time shopping after May holiday 2008.....
two to three months........
went to Ikano and One Utama
bought cloth for my choir competition
cost a lot.......
haiz
bought a digital camera
************************************************************
I miss my phone
It had been in the repair shop for 2 weeks.....
I miss my phone......
want to listen my favorite songs
and
take photo
I miss you .......Phone........
Wish everyone have a Happy holiday
Happy holiday.........
Labels: Busy week 4
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
