8 of August 2008{Friday}
today was the beginning of Olympic
and
also Hari Perasmian SMK USJ 8
and
my cousin going back to China.........
haiz........


me, Ro xzi and Yin Xzi


Perasmian Sekolah
free gift for student
I reached school around 6.50++am.....
I and Cherish ran up the teacher office room to take all the machine modal.......
two girl......
haiz
Morning.....
Let's the photo speak......
thank you




Cherish














Below were Tk product














Below were Lk product








Our bag
hide under table.....
Daniel and Azril repairing.......
Mei Kuan repairing

Where they went??????
no la
went out for repair
Tasha and Jun Ee














































Below were proud of 3 Bestari{2007}




Bollywood....




















































Tengku.......she spent three day three night to finish this project
only with papers

En. Darnalis.... my TK teacher.... with my friends
Name Card......
The stage
The VIP seat

The End......
bye bye
all the best to my school
SMK USJ 8
I always be proud to be part of school
Love U8 forever..........
At night.....
I have no chance to watch the opening of Beijing Olympic......
sad
regret
why regret????
because can't watch......
because of what?????
tuition
that night I hope all the tuition center teacher cancel all the tuition
so that all the student can watch.......
Argh......
I want to watch......
I get to watch at 10.10++pm
after tuition
************************************************
9 of August 2008{Saturday}
I didn't go to school
ponteng......
hehe
tOoOoOoOoOo tired
haha
whole week.........
********************************************************
10 of August 2008{Sunday}
morning.....
woke up around 8am
after that
went to badminton....
haha
Love badminton.....
hehe
After that.....
company mum to Bukit Jalil to attend one talk
about "How to save earth"
by Justlife.......
hehe
.................................
going to sleep
very tired
haha
I eye going to close.........
sleepy........
hehe
Good night........
today was the beginning of Olympic
and
also Hari Perasmian SMK USJ 8
and
my cousin going back to China.........
haiz........
me, Ro xzi and Yin Xzi
I reached school around 6.50++am.....
I and Cherish ran up the teacher office room to take all the machine modal.......
two girl......
haiz
Morning.....
Let's the photo speak......
thank you
Below were Lk product
hide under table.....
no la
went out for repair
Below were proud of 3 Bestari{2007}
only with papers
The End......
bye bye
all the best to my school
SMK USJ 8
I always be proud to be part of school
Love U8 forever..........
At night.....
I have no chance to watch the opening of Beijing Olympic......
sad
regret
why regret????
because can't watch......
because of what?????
tuition
that night I hope all the tuition center teacher cancel all the tuition
so that all the student can watch.......
Argh......
I want to watch......
I get to watch at 10.10++pm
after tuition
************************************************
9 of August 2008{Saturday}
I didn't go to school
ponteng......
hehe
tOoOoOoOoOo tired
haha
whole week.........
********************************************************
10 of August 2008{Sunday}
morning.....
woke up around 8am
after that
went to badminton....
haha
Love badminton.....
hehe
After that.....
company mum to Bukit Jalil to attend one talk
about "How to save earth"
by Justlife.......
hehe
.................................
going to sleep
very tired
haha
I eye going to close.........
sleepy........
hehe
Good night........
Labels: Happy days 23
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
