25 of June......
my birthday
my birthday same with Chee Heng, Chee Peng, Shaun Wong and Rain......
hehe
I'm happy with this....
hehe
This year I turn into 16 years old....
other people call it 'Sweet 16'
happy
hehe
Below are some of my picture....
hehe
dad sent me a airmail... from Dubai
The content of the card

I got this for my birthday present
a badminton bag....
hehe
********************************************
Today woke up at 5.40am.....



Done.... go school
two bag to carry....
haiz
hehe
I brought handphone to school today
because need to take moral folio picture....
hehe
I got permission from Pn. Nirmala
hehe
***********************************************
In class



Addmath......
'Circular Measure' past year questions


These three table belong to Hui Yi, Feon and me
My table
me......
in class
hehe
Feon request me to take her photo
Low Jie Sheng

Sonya gave me this.....
soft present
hehe

Teddy Tales bag
Thanks Sonya
love you
hehe
My desk








'Perkembangan dir' for moral folio
Last three period have TK class
went to bengkel and waited for more that 45 min
and teacher went to meeting without telling us
make TK student wait outside of bengkel for long long long and hot hot hot time
hehe






Terence
Me and Hui Yi
Feon doing LK and I went home
hehe
My favorite food from school canteen
'Nasi Lemak tambah Telur'
only cost RM1.50...
hehe


me and Jia Jiunn....
his birthday on 24 of June and my birthday on 25 of June
hehe
*********************************************
Today have Chinese Club meeting
and we played treasure hunt
hehe
The map....
my hand full with sand
at the same time.....
also have chess competition
I don't like this
too sweet for me

our group
*************************************************************
Reach home around 5.45...
received sms from Yi Tang
and she said she put present in my house letter bow
so
go and collect lor
hehe

I'm touch and want to cry when I saw this
thank you friends
love you all









********************************
Went to have dinner at 7.15pm ++++
went to Klafz
Ordering.....




me with mum
potato wedges




My favorite
Fish and Chips


***********************************
bought my birthday cake at Secret Recipe

my favorite
'Mango Delight'
Orea cheese cake
my birthday cake
special????????
hehe
mine








Smile to camera

Tahan nafas to blow the candle.....
hehe

my birthday
my birthday same with Chee Heng, Chee Peng, Shaun Wong and Rain......
hehe
I'm happy with this....
hehe
This year I turn into 16 years old....
other people call it 'Sweet 16'
happy
hehe
Below are some of my picture....
hehe
dad sent me a airmail... from Dubai
The content of the card
I got this for my birthday presenta badminton bag....
hehe
********************************************
Today woke up at 5.40am.....



Done.... go schooltwo bag to carry....
haiz
hehe
I brought handphone to school today
because need to take moral folio picture....
hehe
I got permission from Pn. Nirmala
hehe
***********************************************
In class



Addmath......'Circular Measure' past year questions


These three table belong to Hui Yi, Feon and me
My table
me......in class
hehe
Feon request me to take her photo
Low Jie Sheng
Sonya gave me this.....soft present
hehe

Teddy Tales bagThanks Sonya
love you
hehe
My desk







'Perkembangan dir' for moral folioLast three period have TK class
went to bengkel and waited for more that 45 min
and teacher went to meeting without telling us
make TK student wait outside of bengkel for long long long and hot hot hot time
hehe






Terence
Me and Hui Yi
Feon doing LK and I went homehehe
My favorite food from school canteen'Nasi Lemak tambah Telur'
only cost RM1.50...
hehe


me and Jia Jiunn....his birthday on 24 of June and my birthday on 25 of June
hehe
*********************************************
Today have Chinese Club meeting
and we played treasure hunt
hehe
The map....
my hand full with sand
at the same time.....also have chess competition
I don't like thistoo sweet for me

our group*************************************************************
Reach home around 5.45...
received sms from Yi Tang
and she said she put present in my house letter bow
so
go and collect lor
hehe

I'm touch and want to cry when I saw thisthank you friends
love you all









********************************Went to have dinner at 7.15pm ++++
went to Klafz
Ordering.....



me with mum
potato wedges



My favoriteFish and Chips


***********************************bought my birthday cake at Secret Recipe

my favorite'Mango Delight'
Orea cheese cake
my birthday cakespecial????????
hehe
mine







Smile to camera
Tahan nafas to blow the candle.....
hehe

my birthday day.....
hehe
Thank you mum and dad....
I love you all
thanks
thanks
hehe
Thank you mum and dad....
I love you all
thanks
thanks
Labels: happy day 20
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

