Busy Saturday

28 of June[Saturday]
woke at around 6.30am
I felt ruining and headache.....
haiz....

I reached school around 7.30am
hehe
Today got scout meeting
Pengakap Muda got Kawad competition
and
Pengakap Remaja got Cooking competition...
and we need to do 'Roti Lilit'

We were provided flour, sugar and egg




In the process lighting up fire....
we only provided 3 matches....
no solidified
so hard
1st matches failed to light up the fire
2nd matches cacat
then I went to take paper and light up the 3rd matches......
at last... fire get to light up.....
hehe

These are some of the 'roti lilit'
being bakar and get cook

A bit look like fish ball.....


Andrew doing roti canai

Is cooked....
can eat

Andrew make Roti Canai

Sean and Wilson

The roti lilit


I holding roti lilit


want to eat....
they say nice
so I try
outer layer cooked
but inner layer not cooked

10.30am.....
have ceremah until 12.30pm.....
After that went to Sonya house to bath and eat lunch
3.30pm
went back to school to go the Victoria 99th campfire

me and Sonya

four of us
Sonya, me, Michelle and Feon

me and Michelle

Ruang Legar

Me, Sonya and Krystle
Michelle at back
can't see....

In bus
me and Sonya

Me and Feon


me, Sonya, Huey Yi and Krystle

Sonya

Timothy

Gladwin

Victoria

waiting to get in class

*****************
go to have dinner......
walk to restaurant..........

we standing here for quite long time

Feon looks cute
haha

Tim

Feon and Michelle

Kepak ayam

Tim and Yu Liang
Pen.pemimpin

Sonya and Krystle eating roti canai telur

Michelle also eat roti canai telur


Feon eating nasi goreng


Chee Heng and Jason

the campfire start around 8 something
hehe
They can go up to the roof


Me and Huey Yi
Me and Michelle

go back around 11.00++pm
tired and hungry
eat goreng mihun with tiger biscuit
because we have no fork

Yu Liang

Kevin car

Reached home around 12.30am
and my head still pain and headache

*****************************************************************
Sunday[29 of 2008]
my head still pain and headache
my mum bring me to clinic
my back head outer skin injured
make me feel runing and headache all day
and I got anti-pain medicine
haiz
now I can't move my head too much
haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home