Last Saturday...
went to Hin Hua high school and see their concert........
wah.....
really nice.....
nice nice nice nice
all their singer and dancer are really good......
nice....
next time if have anymore....
I hope I can go
hehe
The tickets.....
RM10 for student
RM15 for parent...
Tom can't see.....
so stand up....
but he block the view
hehe
me.....waiting for the show start....
hehe
The hall....
very cold.......
back view of hall
Start.......



Like this show......

took this during rest.......
saw my primary friends.....
Xiu Qin and one more.....
forgot how to spell her name....
sorry


They voice very nice......
good
nice to hear
hehe
Went back around 10.00pm....


Bought this....
cute.... only cost RM5.....
hehe
went to Hin Hua high school and see their concert........
wah.....
really nice.....
nice nice nice nice
all their singer and dancer are really good......
nice....
next time if have anymore....
I hope I can go
hehe
The tickets.....RM10 for student
RM15 for parent...
Tom can't see.....so stand up....
but he block the view
hehe
me.....waiting for the show start....hehe
The hall....very cold.......
back view of hallStart.......



Like this show......
took this during rest.......
saw my primary friends.....Xiu Qin and one more.....
forgot how to spell her name....
sorry


They voice very nice......good
nice to hear
hehe
Went back around 10.00pm....


Bought this....
cute.... only cost RM5.....
hehe
Labels: happy day20
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
