Why Ipoh camp canceled ??
I can't wait for that day...
I already one and a half year never go for scout camp ready
so bored.....
but never mind...
at least got campfire to replace ....
hehe

Today....
after Additional mathematics + mathematics tuition....
Me , Sonya , Krystle , and Veronice
went MPSJ library to discuss our NIE program....
we started our discuss around 1 pm...
that time Veron haven reach yet....
so we went to 6 floor....
"Rujukan" department and discuss....
we can't discuss there actually.....
there were too many people studying there...
we whisper ....
so hard....
hehe
Around 1.25pm...
at last Veron reached...
she brought her brother too.....
her brother can't go to adult department.....
so...
we need to go children department
I like children department.....
we can talk loudly there....
we also get a lot idea for children department.....
happy....

The idea.....
messy right????

we get idea from these books......

our discussing table full with books
my pencil box.....
************************************************************
By the way...
I could like to wish
Toh Yew King..{King Kong}
Happy birthday.....
wish you dream and wishes comes true...
Have a nice day


His hand...
took it last year at Petrol Science

Birthday boy....
king kong....

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    whoalao.. u still keeping those pic arh? rilli miss the last year him lorh... dun study 1... now facing him damn stress... coz he keep on study de...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home