26 of April
that day I think is Low JJ birthday
Hui Yi brought camera to school
so I played with her camera in class....
of course not camphoring in class
just simply take some image of 4C class......
hehe
I love to take photo...
hehe
.........
these are some photo about the process they sang birthday song to Low JJ......
they hit him quite hard la
but until now...
I still don't understand why the boy like to hit birthday boy lor...
???????????????????????????????????????????????????



After recess......
we have chemistry....
but that day chemistry class was bit different because
at last.....
we get to do another chemistry experiment....
happy ....
I accidentally spoiled laboratory table...
I leave a 'parut' to the table....
sorry table
hehe


that day I think is Low JJ birthday
Hui Yi brought camera to school
so I played with her camera in class....
of course not camphoring in class
just simply take some image of 4C class......
hehe
I love to take photo...
hehe
.........
these are some photo about the process they sang birthday song to Low JJ......
they hit him quite hard la
but until now...
I still don't understand why the boy like to hit birthday boy lor...
???????????????????????????????????????????????????



After recess......
we have chemistry....
but that day chemistry class was bit different because
at last.....
we get to do another chemistry experiment....
happy ....
I accidentally spoiled laboratory table...
I leave a 'parut' to the table....
sorry table
hehe


want to take the boys... suddenly Sam walk by...
terambil la....
sorry Sam
Me and class monitor{Shaun}playing with crucible with lid with magnesium....
measured by beam balance
Samantha talking with teacher... not I take one...
Malay geng....
our chemistry laboratory
Teacher explaining to student....
I took this picture.....
groups....
our class computer genius....all the teacher love him
always asked to do stuff during schooling time
*************************************************************************
Wei Hao request me to help him take this photo...
said want to put in moral folio.....
so fake ....


too dark..... can't see him... hehe
I not in the pictureI helping them taking this photo......
hehe
I haven preparedand
Wei Hao go and snap it...
I'm the standing and holding my spec
wearing baju kurung.....
hehe
the last picture we took....just a part of 4C student....
Labels: happy day 15
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
