Yesterday
after another addmath tuition
went to club house and play badminton
nice....playing badminton....
Around 2pm
had lunch at club house...
guess????
which is mine????
me and Jia Min have the same bag.....
Tiffany.....
holding Jia Min new phone
waiting for the food
so hungry
guess what is this????
Is a Korean steamboat stove
*******************************************
At night....
have a chat with Yi Tang
she need a conclusion for our friendship.....
After a long chat......
we become friend back.......
Maybe I'm not pegang prinsip......
haiz....
don't know la
I going to start a new friendship with her
the old friendship just let it become a memories........
hehe
after another addmath tuition
went to club house and play badminton
nice....playing badminton....
Around 2pm
had lunch at club house...
guess????which is mine????
me and Jia Min have the same bag.....
Tiffany.....holding Jia Min new phone
waiting for the foodso hungry
guess what is this????
Is a Korean steamboat stove*******************************************
At night....
have a chat with Yi Tang
she need a conclusion for our friendship.....
After a long chat......
we become friend back.......
Maybe I'm not pegang prinsip......
haiz....
don't know la
I going to start a new friendship with her
the old friendship just let it become a memories........
hehe
Labels: happy and sad 4
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
