These are the performance video...
enjoy...
hehe
This video included two show...
one is behind the stage....we warming up....
one is 'RI' band presenting "Melody" .....
in the video...I look....funny or .......don't know how to describe...
hehe
enjoy..
This video is about 'RI' band presenting "kan qing"....
enjoy
enjoy...
hehe
This video included two show...
one is behind the stage....we warming up....
one is 'RI' band presenting "Melody" .....
in the video...I look....funny or .......don't know how to describe...
hehe
enjoy..
This video is about 'RI' band presenting "kan qing"....
enjoy
okay...no more video for today....
I suffering for waiting to post....
take such a long time.....
hehe
never mind....
hehe
Labels: me6
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
May 18, 2008 at 9:01 PMsei lorh... i sing until so bad... summroe those ppl say.. good.. die lor die lorh... how m i gonna face these ppl???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
