15 of may..
night time...
around 9.00pm...
I was arranging my stuff
and
I found my trophy and medal mess around in box....
then I took out....
and
brother ,Tom took and put it on....
he thought all is belong to him...
hehe..
and asked me to take picture on him...
Tom with my trophy and medal...
very little la....
After 30 minutes packing....
I started to study my sejarah.....
tried to memories...but not function well....
then I get one small note book to write down....
it's work...
hehe...
Study study half way....
sister WY went in and asked for colour pens and colour papers
then I asked why???
she was trying to make mum one card..
and she asked whether I doing for mum a not...
I think think think think...and I will do bookmark with the help of sticker..
I bad in art.. so sticker will always be the best when doing art stuff...
hehe
The bookmark
**************************
Random...
hehe..




Mum was happy with the bookmark
and two sister said:" is the best art you did ever."
hehe
haiz
wish my mum Happy Belated Mother's Day...
love you always...
same to all my family member too....
hehe
night time...
around 9.00pm...
I was arranging my stuff
and
I found my trophy and medal mess around in box....
then I took out....
and
brother ,Tom took and put it on....
he thought all is belong to him...
hehe..
and asked me to take picture on him...
Tom with my trophy and medal...very little la....
After 30 minutes packing....
I started to study my sejarah.....
tried to memories...but not function well....
then I get one small note book to write down....it's work...
hehe...
Study study half way....sister WY went in and asked for colour pens and colour papers
then I asked why???
she was trying to make mum one card..
and she asked whether I doing for mum a not...
I think think think think...and I will do bookmark with the help of sticker..
I bad in art.. so sticker will always be the best when doing art stuff...
hehe
The bookmark**************************
Random...
hehe..




Mum was happy with the bookmarkand two sister said:" is the best art you did ever."
hehe
haiz
wish my mum Happy Belated Mother's Day...
love you always...
same to all my family member too....
hehe
Labels: me7
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
