Friday night...
I actually got to attend chemistry tuition....
but I went for rehearsal charity performance....
miss one chemistry class and quarter of addmath tuition....
haiz...
reached there....
I saw Feon and friends eating at one restaurant....
after that....went to rehearsal .....
the rehearsal....
I hit the wire up there twice....
haiz....
can't see me in this picture because I was behind....
hehe
after rehearsal.....
I exhausted ...and need water....
I went to Cold Courage......with my long stick....
I look like a robber wanted to rob the foods and drinks there....
haiz.....

At night...
we played Barbie Doll...
these are my barbie....
hehe.....


17 of May....
had a real performance at Summit...
on the way to the stage...
same .....
behind the stage.....
I calling Zhe Kai...
before the performance.....
I played with my sister...
fight....... between me and sister JL...hehe
All the sudden...
sister JL said:" why don't you all don't want take group picture???"
then I said:" good idea... we never had group picture, since we get start to perform..."
hehe
our charity performance group picture
I at the middle
holding the stick...hehe
without pose....
we were still waiting....
so I and sister WY played fighting again....
hehe
I actually got to attend chemistry tuition....
but I went for rehearsal charity performance....
miss one chemistry class and quarter of addmath tuition....
haiz...
reached there....
I saw Feon and friends eating at one restaurant....
after that....went to rehearsal .....
the rehearsal....I hit the wire up there twice....
haiz....
can't see me in this picture because I was behind....
hehe
after rehearsal.....
I exhausted ...and need water....
I went to Cold Courage......with my long stick....
I look like a robber wanted to rob the foods and drinks there....
haiz.....

At night...
we played Barbie Doll...
these are my barbie....
hehe.....


17 of May....
had a real performance at Summit...
on the way to the stage...
same .....
behind the stage.....I calling Zhe Kai...
before the performance.....I played with my sister...
fight....... between me and sister JL...heheAll the sudden...
sister JL said:" why don't you all don't want take group picture???"
then I said:" good idea... we never had group picture, since we get start to perform..."
hehe
our charity performance group pictureI at the middle
holding the stick...hehe
without pose....we were still waiting....
so I and sister WY played fighting again....
hehe


Labels: me5
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

