Today, woke up at 5.30...
after bathing and prepare things...
goes GG house around 6.30...
took one hour to prepare....{so long}
GG mum fetched us to ss3 around 7.15...
waited there for 30 minutes....then our director drove us there to "Dong Chang shi"
took around 30 to 40 min to reach there..
wanted to sleep in the car...{hehe}
reached there....director said:"I give you all 30 min to do your own stuff,at nine o'clock we will meet at there."
He pointing at one place...forget what name ready???hehe
me, GG and Crystal went to the garden....
the garden has very nice view..
These are the view...


me and GG...too sunny and hot...
I can't open my eye...
me at the small lake...
hehe
GG at the small lake...
the fish....
very nice tree...
very cute small sami.....and very nice plants...
*********
After went to garden..
we goes to another side...
The Buddha....
guide by two dragon...
one of them..
me with the Buddha....
The main door of "Dong Chang Shi"
********
then we went another side ..





***********
After finish visiting...
is 9am...
we went to place that he asked to and start waiting...
there ....I and GG saw our primary friend..
chat for while....
me waiting for the director...
I'm sweating and very hot...
GG waiting too..
Who we waiting for???
the director...
at the middle
The MV took around 2 hour to shoot...
During shooting....
everyone look at us
I did two mistake...
sorry friends ..... sorry director...
can't blame me also..
because I just learn the hand language yesterday...
hehe...
these are the place we took the view...

Finish.....
during the process.....
can say all of us sweating and my hair and leg were "burning"
Our MV group picture...
white cloth one was the singer ......
On the way back to canteen....
me and GG...
me,Crystal and GG..
the girls in the MV...
*********
Reached the canteen.....
we went to charity sale to get drinks...
GG and Crystal bought the chocolate stick...
the first step
choose a fruit...
Second step..
deep in to the chocolate fountain
third step..
put in cold water
wait for quite a while

GG with the chocolate stick...
************
Finish lunch ...
me and GG lepak others place...
don't know how to describe it...


The Buddha...
random..
view 1
view 2
view 3
view 4
GG taking photo....
and I help to take her photo..
NS people there too....
view 5
view 6

view 7
then went home...
that all.....
hehe
sorry for spelling and grammar error.....
hehe
after bathing and prepare things...
goes GG house around 6.30...
took one hour to prepare....{so long}
GG mum fetched us to ss3 around 7.15...
waited there for 30 minutes....then our director drove us there to "Dong Chang shi"
took around 30 to 40 min to reach there..
wanted to sleep in the car...{hehe}
reached there....director said:"I give you all 30 min to do your own stuff,at nine o'clock we will meet at there."
He pointing at one place...forget what name ready???hehe
me, GG and Crystal went to the garden....
the garden has very nice view..
These are the view...


me and GG...too sunny and hot...I can't open my eye...
me at the small lake...hehe
GG at the small lake...
the fish....
very nice tree...
very cute small sami.....and very nice plants...*********
After went to garden..
we goes to another side...
The Buddha....
guide by two dragon...one of them..
me with the Buddha....
The main door of "Dong Chang Shi"********
then we went another side ..





***********After finish visiting...
is 9am...
we went to place that he asked to and start waiting...
there ....I and GG saw our primary friend..
chat for while....
me waiting for the director...I'm sweating and very hot...
GG waiting too..Who we waiting for???
the director...
at the middle
The MV took around 2 hour to shoot...During shooting....
everyone look at us
I did two mistake...
sorry friends ..... sorry director...
can't blame me also..
because I just learn the hand language yesterday...
hehe...
these are the place we took the view...

Finish.....during the process.....
can say all of us sweating and my hair and leg were "burning"
Our MV group picture...white cloth one was the singer ......
On the way back to canteen....
me and GG...
me,Crystal and GG..the girls in the MV...
*********
Reached the canteen.....
we went to charity sale to get drinks...
GG and Crystal bought the chocolate stick...
the first stepchoose a fruit...
Second step..deep in to the chocolate fountain
third step..put in cold water
wait for quite a while

GG with the chocolate stick...************
Finish lunch ...
me and GG lepak others place...
don't know how to describe it...


The Buddha...
random..
view 1
view 2
view 3
view 4
GG taking photo....and I help to take her photo..
NS people there too....
view 5
view 6
view 7
then went home...
that all.....
hehe
sorry for spelling and grammar error.....
hehe
Labels: me8
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
