31 of May 2008
have a campfire at KL....
I reached school around 4pm.....
actually they say meet at 4.30pm....
bored in school.....
so I took this picture
Around 4.20pm.....
I saw Kevin car....
He said meet at primary school bus station....
so I go there lor.....
I took picture with Xien Ying....
hehe
the boys...
same......
the name list......
the bus come at around 5.+++pm
we sat bus sekolah .....
hot.........
In the bus.....
the situation

after a long and hot journey.....
at last we arrive

Want to eat dinner.....
so we walk to 'qi chong kai'
is so near.....
just walk for 5 minutes......
I think if the student want to ponteng sure very easy one.....
hehe
one the way

we decided to eat at McDonald.....
In the restaurant





Krystle.....

me , Timothy and Krystle
me and En Li

me and Krystle
four of us....
En Li, me , Theresa and Krystle
boys


MKKP....



the foods
Krystle and Theresa
the foods
mine.....
the only one who ate nuggets

Jia Jiunn.....
Jason
Toh Yew King
the drinks
the fries
we sat at special place
no other people are allow to go in


nice view

The campfire start at around 7.45pm
the ceremony









Dinner.....
at classroom
Krystle at the classroom



the door
the wall crack......

others school scout




me ,En Li and Krystle
me,Tim and Krystle
me, Xien Ying, Yu Liang, Tim and Krystle
playing
me and king kong
I look .........
speechless
Krystle stepping on king kong
Kah Sern

The fire.....
nice view of Maybank building

Traditional game















Back to school
all the way back to school
we sang .....
nice.....
love it....






















End.....
Back to school around 10.45+++pm
tired.......
have a campfire at KL....
I reached school around 4pm.....
actually they say meet at 4.30pm....
bored in school.....
so I took this picture
Around 4.20pm.....I saw Kevin car....
He said meet at primary school bus station....
so I go there lor.....
I took picture with Xien Ying....hehe
the boys...
same......
the name list......the bus come at around 5.+++pm
we sat bus sekolah .....
hot.........
In the bus.....the situation

after a long and hot journey.....at last we arrive

Want to eat dinner.....so we walk to 'qi chong kai'
is so near.....
just walk for 5 minutes......
I think if the student want to ponteng sure very easy one.....
hehe
one the way
we decided to eat at McDonald.....In the restaurant





Krystle.....
me , Timothy and Krystle
me and En Li
me and Krystle
four of us....En Li, me , Theresa and Krystle
boys

MKKP....


the foods
Krystle and Theresa
the foods
mine.....the only one who ate nuggets

Jia Jiunn.....
Jason
Toh Yew King
the drinks
the fries
we sat at special placeno other people are allow to go in


nice view
The campfire start at around 7.45pmthe ceremony









Dinner.....at classroom
Krystle at the classroom


the door
the wall crack......
others school scout



me ,En Li and Krystle
me,Tim and Krystle
me, Xien Ying, Yu Liang, Tim and Krystle
playing
me and king kongI look .........
speechless
Krystle stepping on king kong
Kah Sern
The fire.....
nice view of Maybank building
Traditional game














Back to schoolall the way back to school
we sang .....
nice.....
love it....






















End.....
Back to school around 10.45+++pm
tired.......
Labels: happy day17
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
