This week
just normal
happy thing that happen on me
just I get 4 for lontar peluru under 18 in school
I wakil rumah hijau
I felt happy because at last I did something that make my rumah proud
I help my rumah to gain mark....
but good thing never stay long
I felt that I'm useless in everything
I can't play well in everything
study okay okay la
sport okay okay la
I hate myself........................
fell like giving out
the everything
but
when everything think about my future
make me can't give out
because future is coming everything is in my hand
if I fail to do it
my future is gone
Now I fell like shouting
'ARGH'
T____________________T
I started to hate myself
just normal
happy thing that happen on me
just I get 4 for lontar peluru under 18 in school
I wakil rumah hijau
I felt happy because at last I did something that make my rumah proud
I help my rumah to gain mark....
but good thing never stay long
I felt that I'm useless in everything
I can't play well in everything
study okay okay la
sport okay okay la
I hate myself........................
fell like giving out
the everything
but
when everything think about my future
make me can't give out
because future is coming everything is in my hand
if I fail to do it
my future is gone
Now I fell like shouting
'ARGH'
T____________________T
I started to hate myself
Labels: Hate this week
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

