Last year
when dad back from Qatar
he bought me one cell phone
The first time I look at my phone
I shocked
my phone is two time bigger, fatter,heavier than anyone one cell phone
what
so fat
how to use
never mind
I don't care about the look or size
my phone have two camera
one external
one internal
first time I got my phone
the external camera can't function at all
wth
that time was Chinese New Year
I thought I can use my phone and take photo
but because of the camera
I can't take photo
wth
hate it a lot
because of the external camera
I can only use internal camera to take photo
so hard to take
I can't see.........
After CNY
dad brought my phone back to Qatar to repair
that time
dad did not take out my memory card
the repair man took my whole phone included the memory card to repair
when my dad got back my cell phone
is not longer the old phone
they gave me new phone
wth and wtf
all my memory gone
T_______________T
and they did not give me memory card
make me got to buy me a new memory card
what
hate them
........
first when I got my phone
I don't so like
because of the size and look
but now
I love my phone
it's very useful
anything also can
take photo nice
sound nice
all nice and good
I love you{my phone}
This is my first picture
using my phone
using internal camera and snap....
My phone

side view
when dad back from Qatar
he bought me one cell phone
The first time I look at my phone
I shocked
my phone is two time bigger, fatter,heavier than anyone one cell phone
what
so fat
how to use
never mind
I don't care about the look or size
my phone have two camera
one external
one internal
first time I got my phone
the external camera can't function at all
wth
that time was Chinese New Year
I thought I can use my phone and take photo
but because of the camera
I can't take photo
wth
hate it a lot
because of the external camera
I can only use internal camera to take photo
so hard to take
I can't see.........
After CNY
dad brought my phone back to Qatar to repair
that time
dad did not take out my memory card
the repair man took my whole phone included the memory card to repair
when my dad got back my cell phone
is not longer the old phone
they gave me new phone
wth and wtf
all my memory gone
T_______________T
and they did not give me memory card
make me got to buy me a new memory card
what
hate them
........
first when I got my phone
I don't so like
because of the size and look
but now
I love my phone
it's very useful
anything also can
take photo nice
sound nice
all nice and good
I love you{my phone}
This is my first pictureusing my phone
using internal camera and snap....
My phone
side view
Labels: me 2
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
