I bought this two things
when I went to disney on ice.
The mickey lollipop cost RM 10 and it's made in US
do you believe?
the Minnie pen cost RM 20 and it's made in China
I lost RM30 ....
haiz
The ticket......
Brother Tom counting the number of ticket....
The mickey lollipop
Sister Wei Ying bought Stich mug
It's cost RM 30
the ice very sweet
They put a lot of colour
look like Stich brain
hehe
The skating place
We sit right in front of skating place
Me and sis WY before the show start
The spoon for the mug
Tom bought the thing
I don't know what it is
but just looking at it
End of the show
The last picture of disney on ice
Although I took a lot of picture
but I can't put all
because
I lazy
hehe
when I went to disney on ice.
The mickey lollipop cost RM 10 and it's made in USdo you believe?
the Minnie pen cost RM 20 and it's made in China
I lost RM30 ....
haiz
The ticket......
Brother Tom counting the number of ticket....
The mickey lollipop
Sister Wei Ying bought Stich mugIt's cost RM 30
the ice very sweet
They put a lot of colour
look like Stich brain
hehe
The skating place
We sit right in front of skating place
Me and sis WY before the show start
The spoon for the mug
Tom bought the thingI don't know what it is
but just looking at it
End of the show
The last picture of disney on iceAlthough I took a lot of picture
but I can't put all
because
I lazy
hehe
Labels: Happy day 10
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
