tired week

This week......
I'm so so so so so so so so
TIRED.........

Let's start on Monday
Monday -14 of April-
during assembly......
that day we got a police come to school
not for check school
is for giving out speech
at first he said won't take too long time and speech
but.......
he took a lot around 45 minutes to speech
what........
any way his speech was nice....
he told us a lot thing that happen to teenagers now day
and
he said
he will try to make some police show demo to let us see
wah so nice.....
normally we just can get to see by television ......
haha happy
******
at night........
got addmath and math tuition

I missed the class last two week
so a of of homework
I don't know how to do
especially mathematics {straight line}
although Sonya teach me before
but
I forget.......
sorry Sonya.... sorry.....

Tuesday 15 of April
Today was Tan Jia Min birthday
happy birthday girl.....
all the best.....

happy birthday...........

today was the first day we met with our new chemistry teacher
our ex-chemistry teacher go to give birth
so got new teacher to replace her.......
new teacher.....
erm..... she speak very [multiple 10000000000] times soft.......
and
her handwriting was hyper[multiple 10000000000000] times small
I sat behind can't get what she said
so
I move in front with Feon
we also cannot hear what she said.....{can you imagine how soft she speak????????}
never mind

forgot about chemistry..............
Afternoon......
we got curriculum.....
badminton....

I love badminton...
badminton......hehe....

hehe
Feon said she will reach school around 2.30pm
but no she did not make it
she come late........
before she reach school.......
I play badminton with one form 3 Indian guy
that Indian guy
we hate him a lot

don't know why just hate him
some more he hit my shuttlecocks
until it's stop on the fan
[we play indoor, in ruang legar]
so
I asked him to borrow a chair from library to take it down...

haha
curriculum end at 4.30pm
and
I got physics tuition at 5pm

I rush home dad picked me....
reach home around 4.50
on the way back
there was an accident
A lorry who full which metal pieces
fall on the road...
make the highway stuck and jam......
I rushed to tuition

and
guess what
teacher met with an car accident
so
the tuition start on 5.40
what......... ......
neve
r mind

Wednesday -16 of April-

that day nothing happen much
just happy
because
that day got no tuition
at all
yeh......
no tuition can rest and sleep early.......

rest........hehe......

Thursday -17 of April-
I hate my Moral teacher.....
ah she promise.

she will teach moral until bidang 2
but
she lie

BIG LIE

big lie......

every Thursday after recess she will came to class and sleep
after that a lot people will start looking at her
that day she promise will discuss with people for 10 min
but....
she took double period to discuss
and have a small me
eting with them
we as student
can't do anything......
but
the good thing was
we can do our addmath homework
but
I can't
because my exercise ran out of pages
and
I did not br
ing extra.....
haiz........
At night history tuition
I like the way teacher teach history
but
the only thing I don't like was.....

the boys were noisy
and
they keep asking stupid question.....

[ no offence]

Friday -18 of April-
I hate Friday
because Friday.............
I got full day tuitiontuition.....haiz

after back from school around 1.30......
tuition start at 3.30 to 5.30
tuition Bahasa Melayu
30 min rest
went out with friends
to buy snack

6 to 8 another addmath tuition haha......
today in addmath tuition
I wasn't happy

because one **** ing guy request teacher to teach us chapter 7
and
not chapter 5

what
my school exam until chapter 5
and
they request teacher to teach them chapter 7
because their exam is from chapter 1,2,3,4 and 7

wth
he asked teacher to teach
and
he talking and laughing all the tuition
hate him la..........................................................
after addmath tuition
take 30 min rest
rushed home to have dinner

8.30 to 10.00pm chemistry tuition..........
haiz..............
tired
I can't concentrated in chemistry

felt hyper sleepy................................
after 10.....
is my Friday night......
yayayaya
can on line......
bogging
and
searching song and everything
yahoo......
nice...........................

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    THX ! ^^

    I'M TOUCH LEH~~!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home