Friday 25 of April
Friday
i don't like
Friday
because of full day tuition
morning reached school
fell hyper sleepy.....
haiz
my eye turn into little bit red....
haiz
during assembly....
we got ''penyampaian sijil dan plag untuk peningkatan terbaik''
I got a ''sijil ang plag'' for my TK.
haha......happy....
after assembly teacher asked all the girl to stay back
I guess for sure is girl spot check hair...
firstly I think ...last time pn Tan Chin Chin said:'' girl , please tie up you hair.''
then I replied :"okay teacher, I will."
I thought nothing will happen to me.

this is my hair....when I tied it up
there is a small pony tail....

During the spot check
she saw my hair..
she asked to pin it up hair...

after that she said:"girl please cut you little pony tail behind."
:"if you don't want to cut it, i will cut for you,I good with scissor."
:"don't believe? I already cut one girl hair in class 3I."
in heart....
I was thinking....
last time you asked me to tie up

now asked me to cut....

wth
f*** you teacher
you always said:"jadikan guru sebagai teladan ."
now I take you to be my teladan.
because you are good in sport
and your 'beautiful hair'
of course .
this not her hair...

her hair is some kind of this
but black in colour
and
top there got a little bit of gold colour...
haha
heard is natural
but does not seem like.....
she said those who have long hair,
please tie it up

hello teacher....
your hair also long
why don't you tie it up?
to show a good example....

********************
fine...
I follow your instruction....
cut my hair
n
ever mind I also already bored with my hair

after I cut my hair
if you still talk a lot crap.....

haha teacher.....
I will fight back
you are very 'pilih kasih'
QM also got one girl hair style look like my hair
some more can say she everyday faced you
why don't you ask her to cut it of too????
why only me?????
hate you teahcer
F*** you la
hate you.....
this posts. no offence ....
is my diary.....

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you look very very angry........ ^^. Maybe the teacher forgot which student she said to, some of my teacher also like this one....

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home