First at all
I would like to wish Low JS
Happy Birthday

Wish you all the best...and dream comes
true
hehe.....

*************************************

today
the weather is so cooling and windy
I like this type of weather...
hehe
so nice....
if I did not go to school
I sure I'll sleep until don't want to wake up....
haha.....
during assembly
teacher asked all the scout to stay back

my school scout....just one part of scout.
132 Petaling
hehe

I guess they will tell us that this Saturday has no scout meeting
because I heard from my friend said that this Saturday have no scout because no enough people to conduct the meeting......
but
when I went there
and our troop leader said
:''I believe all of you know that this Saturday has no scout meeting right?''
:''but, pn Cheng no allow us the cancel this week meeting.''
:''so this week got scout meeting a.''
but I heard about this
I feel like scolding bad word
because i already planed to have a nice rest and can sleep a bit longer
and no need to wake up too early.....
but
It all gone
T______________________T
haiz
hate pn Cheng.....
she allow KRS to cancel their meeting
and don't let scout...
wth....
afternoon
we have our Chinese class....
and this time is the time most less people attend one
guess how many?????
it only got 3 people including me......
can you imagine..?????
1 teacher teach 3 student.....
is like tuition only
haha.....
Tomorrow is Friday again
what Friday...
I don 't like Friday
because full day tuition...
haiz

......sad......
but I need to jia you
Gambateh to me.....
gambateh...
hehe

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    korean : 화이팅

    japanese : 顽张れ

    french : BON COURAGE

    german : Gib Gas

    italian : FORZA

    portuguese : Ole

    I HAVE LOTS OF 加油 for u~~! ^^

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home