Today, I went to cut hair....
after got the stupid instruction from Pn.Tan CC...
When I reached there?
the hair stylish said:"wah, so short how to change style?"
I replied:"what can do?.stupid teacher asked to cut."
Hair stylish said:"ooo, then I help you to change hair style la."
I:" okay la, but don't want so short....hehe."
today....I quite sad because I lost my side burn......haiz
sad
I keep it for around 4 year.....now just cut it off...
what.....sad
T______________________T
haiz...
this is my hair before cut....
me after cut hair....looks??????????
haiz
don't know la....
After reached home,
dad asked
want to watch movie tonight?
then I said....:"I want, I want watch ...I want to watch {the forbidden kingdom}
the kung fu movie
I love it...
haha
we went the summit USJ....
nice......
the sparrow in the movie super pretty and beautiful..
like the pose
love it....
Jackie Chan...
Jet Li...
after got the stupid instruction from Pn.Tan CC...
When I reached there?
the hair stylish said:"wah, so short how to change style?"
I replied:"what can do?.stupid teacher asked to cut."
Hair stylish said:"ooo, then I help you to change hair style la."
I:" okay la, but don't want so short....hehe."
today....I quite sad because I lost my side burn......haiz
sad
I keep it for around 4 year.....now just cut it off...
what.....sad
T______________________T
haiz...
this is my hair before cut....
me after cut hair....looks??????????haiz
don't know la....
After reached home,
dad asked
want to watch movie tonight?
then I said....:"I want, I want watch ...I want to watch {the forbidden kingdom}
the kung fu movie
I love it...
haha
we went the summit USJ....
nice......
the sparrow in the movie super pretty and beautiful..
like the poselove it....
Jackie Chan...
Jet Li...Labels: happy and sad 3
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the stupid tcc say my hair gt colour leh! eh! stupid tcc! u noe wat is natural! nw she say she wan to see my mum!
n my mum say, if she still say i dye my hair, my mum will pot her!