I'm kinda of used to my semester 2 time table. Monday means 9 hours of study marathon , then I have a day off on every Tuesday.
Photos are not arranged accordingly to the date. Just randomly updating my blog.
15th Oct 2010[Friday]
Sneaked out from the hectic life routine.
Karaoke is always the best sneak out plan.
:D
Was singing 'Numb' continued with 'Club can't handle me',' I don't want to miss a thing','OMG','Time for miracles', Eenie Meenie and many more.
It's me in organic chemistry laboratory.Glove, mask, lab coat and safety spectacle is on.
Was wearing contact lens.
I hate these 5 test tubes. Each test tube was filled with cyclohexene.I almost 'killed' myself and my friends in the lab when I was trying to unfold the aluminum fold on one of the test tube.Cyclohexene is very very pungent. I hate you, cyclohexene.
I wish I could take more photos with lot of balloons , It make me feel like I'm in the movie "Up"
:D
Little goldfish lantern is my favorite lantern .
Had a walk with friends around my house area.Ended up, I got more kisses from evil mosquitoes.
Celebrating Yee Yan's birthday at school :DLabels: happy Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
