Marked a beautiful full stop on my diary of semester 1.
Went karaoke sessionion with friends right after final exam at MidValley
Went home by KTM and missed the station when I am supposed to go down.

Events that happened during these two weeks of holidays:
#1.Went to Ikea with siblings.

#2.Went for a gathering with the girls :D
Shared a set of Carl's Junior burger with Sonya.
Watched Going The Distance and
played archery for my very first time. I'll definitely play it again!

Feon, me and Sonya trying to pose like a robot.
Feon is a robot that can show a 'peace' sign.

That's me !
:D


Had a hard time aiming the archery board;
but I managed to aim the smallest yellow dot on the board
and the workers gave me a round of applause:D


Girls talk :D
I love Mango Passion from Juice Works.

#3.Present from friends
:P

#4.Dad was back from Dubai
and I had a memorable week with my family.


#5.Passed my semester 1 without flying colors.
Have to work hard in semester 2
and
keep moving forward :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home