Robot

I fall in love with this robot when I first saw it lying down on the shelf. But when I saw the price tag, my heart breaks.
This little robot cost Dhs 55. However I still buy it as my collection.
I can't denied that I fall in love with accessories easily. Bought it a day before I'm fly back to M'sia from Dubai at Dubai Festival City's Patchi shop.

It's me back to work.

It's easy to catch an insect if you really have the patient and the passion to understand the body structure of an insect.For example,

A dragonfly

Or even the grasshopper.The big one is female while the small one is male. I considered them is the mother and son. :D

But of course I won't catch them. I doesn't like insects especially leech. Had a terrible experiences with leeches. *touch wood*

I'm a happy girl today.
Driving wasn't fun for me again.Will try to figure out why???????


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home