24th May 2010[Saturday]
It had been such a long long time I didn't meet my friends ever since I get my SPM result.Went to Sakae Sushi for lunch, chit chat and catch up with them.Had a great time hanging out with old friends.
Us at Sakae Sushi.
Me , Cherish and Mei Kuan.
I wish I could have a long hair like them but I knew I can never have that. Reason why? because every time my hair getting longer and reaches my shoulder I will find it troublesome whenever I carry on activities.Thus I will go to the salon and insist the hair stylist to chop them off.Maybe I should buy a wig to make my dream comes true.
I love the soft crab sushi.Doesn't like their fried chicken with bread crumbs because the I hate to eat the skin of the chicken.
Love this to the max, Island way lemon sorbet
Sonya and me. Had a fun time chatting with her.
Before I bid farewell to my friends, went to J-co to grab some yogurt ice-cream. Love yogurt ice-cream with lychee as the topping .
Back to house, took a quick bath and went to cycle with siblings.
Lalalala it's me. Riding my bicycle
:D
Was singing "Do-a deer a female deer". Love Sound of Music songs.
It had been such a long long time I didn't meet my friends ever since I get my SPM result.Went to Sakae Sushi for lunch, chit chat and catch up with them.Had a great time hanging out with old friends.
Us at Sakae Sushi.
Me , Cherish and Mei Kuan.I wish I could have a long hair like them but I knew I can never have that. Reason why? because every time my hair getting longer and reaches my shoulder I will find it troublesome whenever I carry on activities.Thus I will go to the salon and insist the hair stylist to chop them off.Maybe I should buy a wig to make my dream comes true.
I love the soft crab sushi.Doesn't like their fried chicken with bread crumbs because the I hate to eat the skin of the chicken.
Love this to the max, Island way lemon sorbet
Sonya and me. Had a fun time chatting with her.Before I bid farewell to my friends, went to J-co to grab some yogurt ice-cream. Love yogurt ice-cream with lychee as the topping .
Back to house, took a quick bath and went to cycle with siblings.
Lalalala it's me. Riding my bicycle:D
Was singing "Do-a deer a female deer". Love Sound of Music songs.Labels: happy Jiayin
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
