24th December 2009[Thursday]
Went to Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai:)
First time in my life celebrating Christmas Eve at the snow park and I have gained a wonderful experience .
I didn't go to ski because I don't know how to ski, what a lame reason =.=

First time I went into the snow park, I went in with a bare hand
5 minutes later, my fingers become colder , colder and slowly turned purple. Me and my siblings ran out from the snow park quickly and try to get the glove.Dhs 10, the cheapest for a pair of glove. Basically, the glove didn't help out much because the snow park was so so so cold. Temperature in the snow park was -3 degree Celsius


Being hyper after my toes and fingers frozen and numb . I can't feel my toes and fingers. The camera that I brought in become cold as well .

I would like to play this once again! :D

My sister,Jialin threw the snowball to me. The snow went into my shirt and that my whole body felt damn cold! Ish...I should throw back her :P


Noooooo, my spec!


At night, went to Global Village .

The tea was super sweet!

The wall is actually made from polystyrene. Can you believe it?


25th December 2009[Friday]
Happy Birthday to Yi Tang!:D

My Christmas present! Me love it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home