Had a really nice shopping with my siblings :)

Is me in Dubai Festival City, I like the design there so much!

Well, I really wanted to have my own teddy bear long long time ago.I knew that in Sunway Pyramid Parkson there is a corner to build our own bear there but the choices there is quite limited.And on 20th December 2009,[Sunday] I build-ed my very first teddy bear and I named it Jacq.


Putting the heart in

Dressing my bear, picking up a shoe for her

Typing the birth certificate for my bear

Done :D
Proudly present my Jacq, the bear
This bear cost me Dhs 170.
Bear Dhs 80 , cloth Dhs 50 and shoe Dhs 40


Jacq is going home with me.
XD


Again in Forever 21.

21th December 2009[Monday]


First ride on my dream motorcycle, Harley Davidson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home